I’m glad to introduce to you guys a brand new song, an exclusive only featured on womazing.com, titled “Da Art of Hearts Breaking” by Frantik. This song begins with heartfelt lyrics that express the emcees feelings and views of life. What I like about Frantik is he always finds a way to turn lyrics that seem a bit heavy, into a situation wherein he teaches his listeners a lesson or two. In this song he displays one of his main directions in music, which is to turn learning experiences into a message, or series of them, for others. Enjoy the song for what it is, don’t miss out, and listen and download below!Tags: Exclusive, Florida, Frantik, Hip Hop, new, premiere, Underground Music | Categories: Music
- maillot neymar 2014 on Queen of The Ring Presents 40 B.A.R.R.S. vs. Bonnie Godiva: Who Will Be Crowned Queen?
- air max 90 femme on Women’s History Month: Honoring Lena Dunham
- sac bandouli猫re burberry on Get It Right, Get It Tight – 30 Day Squat Challenge
- 500 Female Emcees: Narubi Selah Raising the Bars -GodHop Affiliated - Hip-Hop and Politics on Hip Hop Heroine: Narubi Selah [@narubiselah]
- Endel Rodriguez on Live Stream- McDonald’s And Complex Magazine Flavor Battle 2013