The homies over at Vintage Stereon continue grinding. After gaining some recognition from Sun Sentinel, the South Florida-based brand use that as motivation to continue working and reaching for the top. I mean, who wouldn’t feel inspired after that? Exactly my point. Well, the crew are back with their latest artwork for Villains Of Prague, which will make it for a Spring release. I’m excited to see what these guys have in store. For the meantime, check out their official website: VintageStereon.com to cop yourself some fresh gear!Tags: Clothing Line, south florida, Style, Vintage Stereon | Categories: Style
- maillot neymar 2014 on Queen of The Ring Presents 40 B.A.R.R.S. vs. Bonnie Godiva: Who Will Be Crowned Queen?
- air max 90 femme on Women’s History Month: Honoring Lena Dunham
- sac bandouli猫re burberry on Get It Right, Get It Tight – 30 Day Squat Challenge
- 500 Female Emcees: Narubi Selah Raising the Bars -GodHop Affiliated - Hip-Hop and Politics on Hip Hop Heroine: Narubi Selah [@narubiselah]
- Endel Rodriguez on Live Stream- McDonald’s And Complex Magazine Flavor Battle 2013