So a couple of days ago, Jay Electronica finally decided to drop a new joint! Let me start by saying I was already at the point where I was done with him. No new releases, no new anything! Like…how are you going to drop some constant dopeness, then stop?! How are you going to do your fans like that?! Lol. I mean, when I heard his album artwork had leaked, and he denied it on twitter, I threatened him to change that soon. Either he coincidentally decided to release this joint the next day, or I scared him. I’ll go with the latter because it makes me feel good. Anyway, let me start by saying that I absolutely love what Just Blaze did with this joint. Let me continue by saying that I am pissed off that the joint wasn’t longer. This is what I’ve been waiting for?! Something as short as this?! C’mon, man. Even though it was short, the lyrics itself showed that Jay Electronica has still got it. Every time I hear one of his verses, I can tell it belongs to him. He adds his own Jay Elect twist to everything. So, Jay, if you ever got anyone to write your bars, I’m going to notice! Lol. I dig the fact that his metaphors are so unique. It makes me appreciate his creative mind that much more. Jay, I know you probably aren’t going to come across this, but if by some strange chance you do…HURRY UP!Tags: Dear Moleskine, Hip Hop, Jay Electronica, Just Blaze | Categories: Music
- maillot neymar 2014 on Queen of The Ring Presents 40 B.A.R.R.S. vs. Bonnie Godiva: Who Will Be Crowned Queen?
- air max 90 femme on Women’s History Month: Honoring Lena Dunham
- sac bandouli猫re burberry on Get It Right, Get It Tight – 30 Day Squat Challenge
- 500 Female Emcees: Narubi Selah Raising the Bars -GodHop Affiliated - Hip-Hop and Politics on Hip Hop Heroine: Narubi Selah [@narubiselah]
- Endel Rodriguez on Live Stream- McDonald’s And Complex Magazine Flavor Battle 2013