Last month, while at this year’s A3C Hip Hop Festival, I got a chance to link up with one of the coolest female emcee’s, ever, Snow Tha Product. I must admit, I was a bit nervous, but I was so glad that I was able to chop it up with Snow for about an hour before the interview, which made me feel a lot more comfortable. During our interview, Snow, Tha Product talks about her upcoming anticipated mixtape, Good Nights & Bad Mornings, fan base (thee amazing Product Pushas), her style, and her favorite super power. Although, it was a bit noisy where we were, and my voice was a bit out of the loop from all the screaming while being at the festival and stuff, we were able to make it work.Tags: snow, Snow Tha Product | Categories: Features, Music
- maillot neymar 2014 on Queen of The Ring Presents 40 B.A.R.R.S. vs. Bonnie Godiva: Who Will Be Crowned Queen?
- air max 90 femme on Women’s History Month: Honoring Lena Dunham
- sac bandouli猫re burberry on Get It Right, Get It Tight – 30 Day Squat Challenge
- 500 Female Emcees: Narubi Selah Raising the Bars -GodHop Affiliated - Hip-Hop and Politics on Hip Hop Heroine: Narubi Selah [@narubiselah]
- Endel Rodriguez on Live Stream- McDonald’s And Complex Magazine Flavor Battle 2013