If there’s any artist that you should watch out for in the DMV, it has to be Malik Ferraud. Following his #MalikFerraudMondays series, the emcee drops off the 2nd installment “Grindin’” where he raps over “Polo and Shell Tops” by Meek Mill. My personal opinion, he did the damn thang on this one. Check it out below…Tags: Malik Ferraud | Categories: Music
- maillot neymar 2014 on Queen of The Ring Presents 40 B.A.R.R.S. vs. Bonnie Godiva: Who Will Be Crowned Queen?
- air max 90 femme on Women’s History Month: Honoring Lena Dunham
- sac bandouli猫re burberry on Get It Right, Get It Tight – 30 Day Squat Challenge
- 500 Female Emcees: Narubi Selah Raising the Bars -GodHop Affiliated - Hip-Hop and Politics on Hip Hop Heroine: Narubi Selah [@narubiselah]
- Endel Rodriguez on Live Stream- McDonald’s And Complex Magazine Flavor Battle 2013