I literally laughed at the beginning of the interview. T.I. is the absolute greatest. haha. This past Friday, T.I. hosted his album listening session for Trouble Man at Room Service in Miami Beach. From what I was able to witness with my own ears, this album sounds pretty solid. Miss Ashley Outrageous links up with the Kang himself to talk about the album, choice of cover art, if he still thinks he’s the king of the south and much more. Trouble Man due out December 18th!Tags: Interview, T.I., Trouble Man | Categories: Music
- maillot neymar 2014 on Queen of The Ring Presents 40 B.A.R.R.S. vs. Bonnie Godiva: Who Will Be Crowned Queen?
- air max 90 femme on Women’s History Month: Honoring Lena Dunham
- sac bandouli猫re burberry on Get It Right, Get It Tight – 30 Day Squat Challenge
- 500 Female Emcees: Narubi Selah Raising the Bars -GodHop Affiliated - Hip-Hop and Politics on Hip Hop Heroine: Narubi Selah [@narubiselah]
- Endel Rodriguez on Live Stream- McDonald’s And Complex Magazine Flavor Battle 2013