A new day, a new track… When news broke that TDE’s secret weapon, Ab-Soul, was doing a collaborative project with JMSN, my heart smiled. Being huge fans of both of these talented guys, I couldn’t have been any happier. Their joint project, Unit 6, is expected to be released sometime next month. In the meantime, we get to hear the first single “You’re Gone”, which I wasn’t too fond of. My first thoughts were, why does it sound all over the place? Is Ab-Soul really rapping about leaving roofies in a girls’ drinks? And THAT artwork…I guess we can say laziness, right? – Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE both of these guys and respect their artistry too the fullest. But this single was quite underwhelming. Hopefully, there will be stronger songs on the EP. What do you all think? Give me your intake! If you haven’t listened to the song, please feel free to stream below. “You’re Gone” could also be purchased via iTunes.Tags: Ab-Soul, JMSN | Categories: Music
- maillot neymar 2014 on Queen of The Ring Presents 40 B.A.R.R.S. vs. Bonnie Godiva: Who Will Be Crowned Queen?
- air max 90 femme on Women’s History Month: Honoring Lena Dunham
- sac bandouli猫re burberry on Get It Right, Get It Tight – 30 Day Squat Challenge
- 500 Female Emcees: Narubi Selah Raising the Bars -GodHop Affiliated - Hip-Hop and Politics on Hip Hop Heroine: Narubi Selah [@narubiselah]
- Endel Rodriguez on Live Stream- McDonald’s And Complex Magazine Flavor Battle 2013